- Are you thinking of buying a golf property in the sun? Well, if it's exclusivity you're after then you can't get much better than Sotogrande in southern Spain. With five fantastic courses on your doorstep, including the famous Valderrama, you will never suffer from boredom.
- Ok, I know what you are thinking, Mongolia, don't they live in Yurts and ride horses? Well, yes, but also they happen to be riding high on a boom caused by the wealth of mineral reserves found to be in the country.
- With sun kissed beaches, sleepy picturesque villages and warm welcoming people, the Algarve is the quintessential holiday destination. And with some of Europe's best and most magnificent golf courses, the setting is complete. But the Algarve is also steeped in tradition and history, and has a rich cultural heritage.
- For the keen discerning golfer looking for that touch of luxury, perhaps your own villa next to a stunning golf course, the Marrakech Golf Club in Morocco may be just the place.
- With an official population of 12 million and an unofficial count of nearer 15 million, this city teems with life. Yet it does not take long to see that this is a city in dire need of renovation and rejuvenation, and this is exactly what is happening. You only have to look at what has happened in London and countless other major cities over the past 30 years to realise what is possible.
- Not long ago flights to Bulgaria were full of British and Irish property investors with money falling out of their pockets. The return flights were awash with people who had purchased what they considered a safe investment or a new home. Now the flights are full of Bulgarians returning from shopping trips to London. So what has happened to the investors and relocators?